Your Mac is a potent beast. It can become a local web server with all the technical bells and whistles. Your Mac can readily be put to use as an Apache server, and everything you have to do is install PHP and MySQL.
VirtualHostX is targeted at web designers working on multiple projects at the same time. VirtualHostX is a wonderful tool for virtually any internet master or website designer that has to test their creations until they go online. VirtualHostX is a superb tool if you’re designing multiple sites and you must test or share them with others while under development. VirtualHostX does away with such difficulties, allowing you to create a neighborhood domain name and select a neighborhood path for every one of your development sites. VirtualHostX is a Mac application that makes it possible to create multiple virtual hosts that may be used at the exact same moment. VirtualHostX permits you to easily make and manage virtual hosts in only a few clicks. You may Free Download VirtualHostX for Mac should you only have to host three projects at a moment, or only need to check it out before you get it.
With VirtualHostX you can readily make and manage unlimited Apache websites with just a couple clicks. It’s simple to set up in a couple of clicks. This way, you can make and test more than 1 website at one time right from your Mac.
VirtualHostX Mac Key Features
- One-click installs of your favorite web apps
- Built on top of the power of Vagrant and VirtualBox
- No more administrator password prompts
- Apple’s software updates cannot break your settings
- Automatically refresh your web browser when you make changes to your website
- Every website is available over HTTP and secure HTTPS
- Automatic web server configuration
- Compatible with Apple’s built-in web server and MAMP and XAMPP
- Local sharing functions
- Customizable Apache directives
- Built-in backup and restore options
What’s New in VirtualHostX Version 8.3.4:
- VHX now offers a one-click install option for Kirby.
- The domain name field now automatically forces entries to be all lowercase with no spaces.
- Added a new Local URL text field which displays the URL you use to access your websites locally on your Mac. Previously, this URL wasn’t obvious for new users.
Requirements for VirtualHostX
- Intel, 64-bit processor
- OS X 10.10 or later
VirtualHostX Full version Free Download